Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

PostSubject: In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 am

*Roberts sits on his cell phone talking to some executive of CWF as all of a sudden Ricky the Destoryer walks in stareing down Roberts*

Roberts: Okay man i gotta go I have someone who wants to see me (Phone slames shut) What the hell do you want?

Ricky: well first off....your not making my job any easier...I had that match won....until you suplexed the ref...and decided to hit me with the ring bell!!

Roberts: well all is war....I wanted that belt as much as you did...

Ricky: well your pathetic tapping out to Phenex.

Roberts: well i didn't see you anywhere to break it up..that submission weld in for a pretty long time dude..not to mention phenex is a damn good submissionist....for me to hang on that long shows guts

TBC: by Ricky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the destroyer

PostSubject: Re: In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:42 am

stares at roberts what you held out a whole 2 minutes well done roberts i'm so impressed yeah your so worthy of a title shot

so how about this you me hell in the cell at the next ppv and the winner will be the nuber 1 contender for the xstream title

looks at roberts as his about to answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:55 am

*Roberts looks down ricky*

Roberts: Your on....but don't think your gonna get away that easy....after No turning back...The destory will be destoryed....also just wait i got something very big planned for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the destroyer

PostSubject: Re: In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone   Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:12 am

smiles and pushes roberts against the wall with a sick smile on his face bring it roberts do what ever you want cause come the ppv i will destroy you and become the number 1 contender and then i shall destroy the champ he smirks letting roberts go and walking out of the office robert strigtening his shirt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone   

Back to top Go down

In Roberts office afte his Match on Warzone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotik Wrestling Federation :: The Locker Room :: Locker Room-
Jump to: