Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great One's Choice.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripps08

The Great One's Choice. Empty
PostSubject: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:59 pm

*** The Rock's Music Blares Through the Arena.***

*** Right as you Hear " Is Cookin " You See The Rock Burst through the Curtains and has a Microphone in his hands. He Makes his Way Down The Ramp. He steps Through The Ropes and Doesn't Do his Taunting for The Crowd instead gets right Down to Business. He Begins to Speak while Stsnding in the Midlle of the Ring. ***

Rock: Finnally The Rock Has Come Back To....... Bufallo New York!

*** The Crowd Goes Crazy. The Rock Looks around with a Big Smile on his Face. Then Begins Talking again. ***

Rock: Now First Order of Business about Full Throttle you see, Apollo Got Lucky at Full Throttle. That's all it was. The Great one wasn't as Focused as he Should've Been. But The Rock Promises...... No He Garentees That the Next Time That Apollo Faces The Rock he won't Be So Lucky. The Rock Is Going to Whoop His Candy Ass Worse Than Ever Before. Apollo Rest Assured that this isn't Over Yet. Not By a Long Shot Gabroni.

*** The Rock Pauses for a Minute to Soak in the Cheers.***

Rock: Now on the Secind order of Business. It Seems That Everyone in the CWF Has to Choose a Side for this Team Battle at No Turning Back. The Rock's Got to Choose From Team Apollo or Team O"Reily. Well, That's A No Brainer For The Great One. Team O"Reily Just Got The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment Today on their Side. And Make No Mistake About it. The Rock Will Be the Next CWF Television........ Champion.

*** The Rock Bends Over with the Microphone up to his Mouth. ***

Rock: If You Smell la la la la la low...... What The Rock......

Crowd: Is Cooking!!

Rock: Is Cooking!!

*** The Rock Drops the Microphone on the Mat and Begins Celebrating with the Crowd. ***

(TBC APOLLO...... or anyone else if they Feel the Need to or want to. )

Last edited by Tripps08 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarkHall

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:04 pm

OOC:
Very nice, I can see the Rock being portrayed pretty much to a tee here. Well done Very Happy

Last edited by MarkHall on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:17 pm

~ Seths music hits the arena as he walks out, his fireworks going off as he walks down the ramp, hi-fiving the crowd~

Styles: Hey It's Seth Skyfire

Tazz: I hope he hasnt come to start a fight, everyones settled in fine.

~Seth slides through into the ring, cheering to the crowd as they cheer from him, grabbing a mic, looking at The Rock~

Seth: Heeeeey man, Nice job picking the right team!

~Seth smiles looking at the Rock~

Seth: I've always liked you man, You're a fantastic wrestler.

~Crowd Cheers and The Rock nods, smiling~

~Seth holds out his hand~

Seth: How about we get the whole team down here and cheer on and celebrate, showing the greatest team in wrestling, ever, eh?

~Crowd Cheers~

(TBC by anyone from our team)
Back to top Go down
Tripps08

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 pm

*** The rock Looks Bewilldered as he's Standing In Front Of Seth. The Rock Picks up his Microphone and Speaks. ***

Rock: You See, the Rock came out here to see The People. Because the Rock Knows Them. Hell He knows Tazz And Joey Styles over there at the Commentators Table. The Rock knows Lillian Garcia over there.

** The Rock Points to her. ***

Rock: How you Doing Hunny?? Still Like the Stroodle??

*** Lillian Just Smiles and Looks away.***

RockL ha ha ha Easy Big Fella easy. But you see the Rock Doesn't KNow you. So Who in The Blue Hell are you??

Seth: My name is Se......

Rock: It Doesn't Matter Waht Your Name is!

*** The Crowd Cheers and Laughs along with the Rock. ***

Rock: So you're On Team O"Reily huh?? Well, The Rock Says This........

*** The Crowd Anticipates an attack Everyone is waiting for the swinging to Start. ***

Rock: With all Seriousness nice To meet you kid.

*** The Rock Extends his hand out to Seth. ***

(TBC Anyone. )
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm

~Seth shakes The Rocks hand, Smiling~

Seth: Classic Rock, Man.

~Crowd Cheers~

Seth: Awesome.

(TBC Anyone)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:41 pm

*Roberts Picks up a Mic and starts to talk*

Roberts: well it looks like team Oriely Just got Electryfying!

Crowd: Roar

But Tonight Team Oriley will Hold the T.V. Title...Thats right Tonight it will be Apollo the Sun God going in a Triple Thret Match against Seth Sky Fire...and the newest Member of Team Oriely...The Peoples Champ...The Rock!! what do u have to say about that?

TBC: by seth, rock or apollo
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:38 am

~Seth looks around, the crowd cheering at the news from Jeremy.~

Seth: Oh? Sounds good.

~Seth Grins~

Seth: I'm sure Apollo will enjoy seeing his title torn away from him, placed on, Seth Skyfire!

~Crowd Cheers~
Back to top Go down
Tripps08

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:24 am

*** the Rock has a Puzzled look on his face. He Looks at Jeremy Roberts, Then Looks at Seth. Then he Begins Speaking. ***

Rock: Jeremy Roberts The Rock Somes out Here and Joins you and your little Friends Team For No Turning Back To Help out you Gabronis and You Put him in a Triple Threat Match For The Television Championship??Well, Let the Rock Be the First one to tell you...... That You Absolutely Suck.... And Then You Have Seth SkyWater. His Monkey Ass Comes out here and Talks about how nice it is to have The Rock On his Side Hell anyone in their Right MindKnows that in the First Place. This Whole Thing Is Between The Rock and Apollo. Not The Rock, Apollo, and Seth SkyWater. The rock Has But one thing that He's Got to do....... and That is Layeth The Smacketh Down on Both Your Candy Asses all over The Arena and Walk out the CWF Television...... Champion. If you Smell la la la la la low....... what The Rock......

Crowd: Is Cooking!!!

Rock: Is Cooking.

*** The Rock's Music Hits and He Walks to the Bakc Raising his Eye brow and Arm in the Air. ***
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:51 pm

~Seth waits for Rock to shut his mouth and picks up his mic again~

Seth: Er, It's Seth Skyfire, I see you're Okay at wrestling but not as good with your memory.

~Crowd laughs along with him~

Seth: Don't get so cocky, You'll have more than one person to deal with tonight, Let me show you how it goes.

~Seth drops the mic, sliding out the ring, quickly managing to get with the Rock as he lays a punch on the Rock as they throw a few punches back and forth till Seth ducks, Laying the Skys The Limit on The Rock~

~Seth shouting without a mic - dont underestimate me, ill be holding the title, Its mine you hear me!~

-Seth walks up the ramp, The Rock outcold near the ring~
Back to top Go down
APOLLO

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm

*As Seth makes his way up the ramp and around the curtain, a figure wearing a mask slams a Title in to Seth's head.

Styles: Oh my god Taz did you just see what the champ just did?

Taz: just because he has a title in his hand.

*The figure walks out dragging Seth's motionless body.

*The crowd is cheering going wild.

Masked Figure:I bet your all wondering who I am well...

* The Masked Figure pulls his mask off.

Styles: See Taz I told you I was right.

Taz: Looks like I owe you an apology.

Styles: Why thank you Taz.

Taz: Hey just because I said I owe you one doesn't mean your gunna get one.

*Stomping on Seth's body

Apollo: Roberts you must thing your F***ING FUNNY. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE I HAVE TO FACE I AM NOT GIVING UP MY TITLE!

*Seth starts moving so Apollo stomps on him again.

Apollo: Ok as I was saying how do you think Team O'Reilly is taking my title your members can't even work together.

*Leaning down tapping on Seth's shoulder

Apollo: Hey bro like they say on Mount Olympus PAY BACKS A BITCH.

(TBC Roberts/ O'Reilly)
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:32 pm

(The Paramedics come in, placing Seth on a stretcher, a pool of blood left on the floor)

Tazz: Damn... do you even think Seth can do the match after that beating.

Styles: I hope so, It's going to be one hell of a match.

(Not a reply, just a bit to add whats happening)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great One's Choice.   The Great One's Choice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great One's Choice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotik Wrestling Federation :: The Locker Room :: Locker Room-
Jump to: