Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY CENA WHY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

WHY CENA WHY Empty
PostSubject: WHY CENA WHY   WHY CENA WHY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 pm

[i]out comes john cena with this i dont give a shit look on his face

CENA: I USED YOU ALL you thought id come here wanting to be the cwfs savior i dont care about any of you all i got from you fans my whole career was mixed reactions i worked my self to the bone and got boos for my effort. So why did i take out your boy punk because he doesnt deserve a spot in this fed i will rule this fed im unbeatable my lose to the owner was a fluke the work of the rattle snake well i guess there is no turning back from here so PUNK you want some come get some

[i]Cena takes his jersy off and waits for punk to come out and face him.

(TBC PUNK OR AUSTIN ONLY)
Back to top Go down
ant1000

WHY CENA WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY CENA WHY   WHY CENA WHY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Cm Punk and Cena stare at each other

CM Punk: First of all its great to be back

Crowd cheer

CM Punk: but i have a couple of issues to deal with, the first being you Cena, Now you have explained why you attacked me and its pretty obvious anyway, you are jealous of my skill and ability and you knew as long as i was around you would never get a title shot, but tonight i can deal with you and when i make you bleed and beg for mercy then that will be just some of the pain i have been going through for the last 3 weeks. My second issue which will be resolved at the ppv when i beat you and austin and walk out the heavyweight champion of the world,

Cena and Punk go nose to nose and crowd cheer in hope of a fight

(TBC by austin or cena or management)
Back to top Go down
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

WHY CENA WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY CENA WHY   WHY CENA WHY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 am

CENA: See punk just like that night you didnt see it coming you certainly didnt see this comin.
SMASH!! cena hits punk with the mic then starts stomping him into the mat he backs up and gives punk a spin out powerbomb does his patented you cant me out of nowhere as hes doing it punk kicks him between the eyes.cena turns around holding his face punk gets up and waits for him to turn around to give him the go to sleep but
cena roles out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp.you can here punk yelling to cena as his music blares through the arena

PUNK:cmon cena get back here i want you too see this coming

punk shrugs his shoulders.and the show goes to a comercial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHY CENA WHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY CENA WHY   WHY CENA WHY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY CENA WHY
Page 1 of 1